Thursday, August 3, 2017

Third Eye Look: Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palettes

Hello my MJF stars,
Its been awhile since I posted an eye looks I thought I post a look using my Tarte Make Believe in yourself palette that I have been loving.


Products I used:
Nyc City proof 24hr eye primer
Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette:
Pixie: eyelid and inner corner 
Myth: crease
Fairy: outer v and lower lash
Wet N Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone
Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner Purple Foil
Covergirl Lashblash Volume Mascara Very Black

Since I have not used Pixie yet in this palette I thought I used it for the eyelid color. I put Myth in the crease. I put Fairy which I love this purple eyeshadows and put that in the outer v and lower lash. I also used Milani fierce foil liner in purple foil to bring out the purple in this eye look. I  really like how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment