Monday, August 14, 2017

Sally Beauty Supply and Wal-Mart Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls one from Sally Beauty and a Walmart haul so lets get into what I got.



I need some Acetone so since my mom renewed the sally beauty card I get a big bottle of the Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone in 32 fl oz which was $6.69 with card $6.19 and they had 20% coupon so it was $4.95. I also picked up two of the China Glaze mini polishes from the My Little Ponies collection which was $1.99 with card $1.89 each. I got Let Your Twilight Sparkle (if you like see it on my nails it on my first post for today) and Hay Girl Hay!. I also picked up two polishes from the Clearance section which was China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard and Finger  Um-Berella which were both $1.99 each.


Better Picture of Harry Potter Charm Watch

I went to Walmart for some hair dye and found something else I could not leave without. I got the Loreal Paris Deepest Violet which I really liked the color last time I used it to dye my hair and was happy to find it cheaper at Walmart instead of Walgreens. It was $8.97. The thing I could not leave was this cute Harry Potter Charm Watch that was $15.88 and I love it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment