Monday, August 14, 2017

Skinny Dip and Let Your Twilight Sparkle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I know I posting an 1 hr late than usual but you know it is but I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. I been wanting to wear the two China Glaze My Little Ponies nail polishes that I picked up mini bottles from Sally Beauty Supply. So lets see what one I put on.


Indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting with out flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat
Orly Skinny Dip
China Glaze Let Your Twilight Sparkle
Jordana Quick Shine Top coat

Since Let You Twilight Sparkle is a pretty glitter blue polish. I thought it would look pretty over Orly Skinny Dip which a matte pool blue with hit of shimmer in it. I really love how they both look together. I think the are a perfect combo. I really like Let Your Twilight Sparkle which is a blue with duo chrome glitter that shifts from blue, pink and I kinda see purple it so pretty and the pictures don't do it justice. I might have to get the regular size. If you love glitter and blue you need this polish because it so pretty and has a nice formula. I only used one coat on top of 3 coats of Skinny Dip.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani for manicure Mondays.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment