Thursday, August 3, 2017

Target Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I have some Target hauls for you which some how got lost in my Blog and was never posted. So I put them together as one big haul.




I was so happy to find the BB-8 Pop Tees on sale for $7.48 each. So you know I had to get two one of each deign since you know I love BB-8.



I also found a Tsum tsum of Minnie Mouse from the Valentines collection for $4.95.


I found the Funko Disney Alice Through the looking glass Mopeez plushes on sale for $2.38 so I had to get them all which is the Red Queen, Time, and Mad Hatter. I also got Black Widow too. I picked up my first Disney Tsum tsum mystery pack series 6.


I wanted Maleficent so I felt each bag to find her. I was happy that I picked the right one.



In this haul I found some Funko pops on sale but I only got one which was Niffler from Fantastic beasts and where to find them. It was the last one and I really wanted him so I was so happy to find him on sale for $2.68 was $8.99. I also found Disney Tsum tsums that I had to have. They were $4.95 each


I found the Easter Tsum tsums which they did not have when it was Easter. So I happy to find them and had to get Mickey and Minnie.



I was also happy to find the food collection so I got Minnie and Mickey. I passed on the fruit ones.



The last thing I got was Fantastic Beasts and where to find them on Blu ray + DVD + digital copie on sale for $15.00 since I been wanting to own a copie.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment