Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review: Olay Complete All day moisturizer

Hello my MJF stars,
I thought I would do a little review of the Olay Moisturizer that I have been liking for awhile. I picked it up a two pack from Big Lot's on a whim. Since I need a new moisturizer with sunscreen. 

Front of the bottle

Back of bottle

I have been using Olay All Day Moisturizer in Sensitive which I never tried before but I thought it would be safe for my sensitive face. I like that it has 15 spf which I need. I used it when I was on my vacation Palm Springs so I can tell you this stuff is good. I did not get sun burned on my face even when I was sweating. I liked how it was not greasy and absorbed in my skin to made it feel soft and not oily. It also had no smell which is nice and can be worn under face makeup. I even think it got rid of some of the redness on my face. Since I have a mild case of rosacea on my cheeks. It also got rid of some dry patches on my face from eczema. 

So I would totally recommend this product.

I hope you enjoyed this review.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment