Monday, August 21, 2017

Jc Penney Haul

Hello MJF stars,
Since I bought few things from Jc Penney a few months ago that was clothing. I thought I would just show you pictures on the blog and not a Youtube video. So lets get into this haul.


I found this cute clock themed necklace that I remind me of Alice in Wonderland and had to have it. It by Decree and it was on clearance for $6.49.


I also so got more of the Xersion racer back tank tops from the Women plus that I got last time in two different colors. They were both on sale for $7 each. I got this neon yellow/green color.


I also got this black one. I really love these tank tops for the summer and they are long on back so I can also were them with leggings. Even though the sale is over they might be on clearance and/or go on sale again. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment