Monday, August 7, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another collective dollar tree haul to to show you. It is only two hauls from July since I have been trying to not spend too much money at Dollar Tree.  So lets get into what I got.



I saw this bright green nail polish by Sally Hansen and had to pick it up. It's name is Green with envy. I picked up another pack of LR 44 batteries. I also saw they got more of the Wet N Wild small eyeshadows brushes that I love to use and thought I pick up three more when my other ones wears out or for gifts. I got two of the Assured Cold 'n Hot patches for when I need them. The last thing I got was Window Clings for 4th of July.


I this haul I need some items for 4th of July and other stuff. So I picked up Duncan Hines Blue Velvet to make a 4th of July themed cake. I was really good so I will probably pick it up again if I see it my DT. I saw this zak! frozen cup and had to have it. Even thought I have too many cups but it was Disney and it had olaf and sven om so happy I did because I found it online for $11.99 and I been loving it. I also had to pick some katchup and was happy to find Heinz brand which I only eat.


I picked up some more of the SpaSoap in Milk & Honey which I really like and does not bother my sensitive hands. I also picked up another Bandana (4th of July) because I thought my dog jack would love it and he does. I picked up a Multipurpose bandana for my dad. I been wanting to get the Sassy + Chic Nail Decore Wheel since I loved my other one but always passed on it but this time I gave in and got it. I thought I owned Hallucinate Wet N Wild but could not find it anywhere so I picked another one if I already own it. I been seeing the Sassy + Chic pumice stone and never picked one up to try so this time I decided pick one up. You know I love Chapstick and was so surprised to find them at DT. So I got one of the green apple and aloha coconut which I really like both scents.


I have been seeing everyone hauling these tin candles and was happy to find two that was dented but I had to have them. So I got Family which is citrus scent and Friends which is berry scent. I also got two of shell candle's. I only picked up one of the solar's which was the solar swinging koala because I have monkey and the turtle did not grab me. 


The last thing(s) I got was some cat treats that my cat oreo loves. So I picked up three Temptations in Tasty Chicken, Tempting Tuna and surfers' Delight.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment