Thursday, August 10, 2017

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two Bath and Body Works hauls to show you. So lets get into what I got.



When they were having the sale I went in to just look around at BBW in the City (SF) and found Halloween items that I could not pass up for 75% off. I got Purrfect Pumpkin shower spell since I did not pick one up during Halloween last year. I also found one of the Purrfect pumpkin fright fragrance which the sprayer is little bent but still works and also wanted but my BBW did not have any left during Halloween last year and was happy to find one on sale. So all together they were like $8.00 with tax which is less for one item full price.


I had some coupons so I went in to see what they had left after the sale. They still had few items on sale but nothing I wanted. I did picked up a 5 pocketbac's since I have been using the once in my stash. I got Friyay, 2 of the A unicorn ate my home work, Pretty as a peach, peach bellini. I smelled the mermaid pocketbac but did not like the smell so I got two of the Unicorn ones. They were 5 for $6 and I had 20% off so they were less than $1.00 each. I also had a coupon for a free item for $5 so I got Pretty as a peach shower gel in 3 fl oz.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment