Monday, August 28, 2017

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Ross Dress For Less collective haul that I have been wanting to share with you. So lets get into what I hauled.



I was so happy to find the cute panda face mask by My Beauty Spot which is a Brightening Animal Face Mask that was $4.99.


You know I love Betsey Johnson bag so when I saw this Betsey Johnson LUV Betsey Black and White heart Satchel with Panda Charm. I had to have it. It was $27.99.


I got this black Adele & May Petite Sweater since I had one like this one but I put in the dryer and it was hang only to dry so it was so small it did not fit. It was $$10.99.


I saw these Disney Star Wars Men Socks with yoda on them and had to have them. It was $2.99.


I saw this Disney Mickey Mouse Woman T-Shirt and it was so cute that I had to have it. I love this shirt it so light weight so i can wear it when its hot out and not get too hot. It was $11.99.


I love my other Himalayan Salt Candle Holder and decided I needed another so I got this one which it a little taller. It was $3.99.
I also got these Enchante Accessories Star Bobby Pins which you know I love stars and had to get them. It was $2.99.


I been wanting these Skechers Womens SKECHERS EZ Flex 3.0 Estrella but passed on them and was happy to see the marked them down to $23.99 from $34.99. I saw this Simply Wag Dog Collar with skulls on it for $4.99 and had to get for Jack and he love it. I also got Stay cool Hydration bone for Jack that was $1.99.
I know I already showed you that I the Betsey Johnson Larger version of this Betsey Johnson LUV Betsey Black and White heart Mini Satchel with Panda Charm but it was so cute I could not pass it up. I loved my other mini but it wore out so this a replacement. It was $16.99.


Close up of these beauties Skechers Womens SKECHERS EZ Flex 3.0 Estrella.


The last thing I got was this Tsum Tsum Backpack that was $8.99. I was so happy to find this backpack for that cheap because it was $15.99 at Target.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment