Monday, July 31, 2017

Green with Envy, My Pal Joey and Sparkle City Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Monday's so lets get into what I put on my nail this time.

inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat
Sally Hansen Xtrem wear Green With Envy
O.p.i My Pal Joey
Pure Ice Sparkle City
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to wear Green with Envy which looks more green than yellow in person. I really like it but I wish it was little bit more green than yellow. I was not planing to put My Pal Joey on top but I thought it need something and I really liked how it looked. I then put Sparkle City on top because you know everything looks better with glitter well most of the time. I'm really liked how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani for Manicure Monday's.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment