Thursday, July 20, 2017

Disney Movie Rewards Haul/ Unboxing

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Disney Movie Rewards Redeeming haul. I again found two things that I could not pass up to use my points. So lets see what I got this time.



The first thing I got was Disney Tarzan blu-ray + DVD + digital hd copie for 900 points which I don't own and I thought it was worth the 900 points which most of the blurays are 1,000 points. I'm so happy to add it to my Disney movie collection.


The other thing I got was the new Funko Pop The Pirates of the Caribbean dead men tell no tale of Jack Sparrow for 750 points. I was so happy to find it on the Disney Movie Rewards because I was trying to buy it at Hot topic but they sold out and I was really bummed that I could not get it. So I'm so happy to get it for free by using my points even thought it got a little banged up in the mail. I wish had points to get the other pops in the pirates collection they had but I used most of them up because they been getting really good rewards lately. Anyways, I really happy own my only Jack Sparrow pop and to add it to my growing collection.

If you not already you should check out my other Disney Movies Rewards and you should sign up to get free Disney movies and more.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment