Thursday, July 13, 2017

Second Eye Look: Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Tarte Make Believe in Yourself palette. So lets see what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencil Aquamarine:  eyelid
Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette:
Dream: eyelid and crease
Believe: inner corner eyelid
Marvel: lower lash
Nyc City proof 24hr eye primer on eyebrow
Wet N Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone
Maybelline Master precise curvy liquid liner Black 
7w absolute lashes mascara Blackest Black 

I wanted to wear Dream and Marvel together in an eye look. So I used Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencil in Aquamarine as a sticky base for Dream all over my lid. I then put Believe in the inner corner of my eye to open my eye little. I put Marvel on bottom lash line. I think this eye look came out really pretty. It gives me a mermaid feel and I love it. I can't wait to do more eye looks with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment