Thursday, July 6, 2017

Barnes and Noble Haul

Hello MJF stars,
I have a Barnes and Noble haul from a while ago that I want to share with you. So lets get into what I got.

(update I had to re-upload the Youtube video because I spelled Barnes wrong and it was bugging me)





The reason I went to Barnes and Noble is that I wanted to get a copy of Fantastic beasts because walmart did not have any copies on there store. Of course I found a few books that I could not pass up. So I got Fantastic Beast and where to find by Newt Scamander and J.K. Rowling which was $12.99. I also saw this A graphic novel of Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven & other Tales illustrated by Pete Katz and had to get a copy because I'm fan of Poe and it was only $7.98. I also got two of the $10.00 bonded leather books which is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and through the looking glass by Lewis Carroll and The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. I love Alice in wonderland and the Wizard of oz so I'm happy have these pretty leather books.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Barnes and Noble haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment