Monday, July 24, 2017

Re-fresh Mint and Atlantis Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's so lets get right into what I put on my nail this time.

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base coat
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint and Atlantis
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I wanted to wear Atlantis since it's a teal green jelly holographic nail polish so I used a base color which was Re-fresh mint. I'm not a fan of most jellies but I really love Atlantis and it looks really nice over Re-Fresh mint. I love the teal green jelly with the holographic glitters. If you like holographic jellies you should try this one. I don't have much to say because its so pretty and it has a great formula. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Monday's.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment