Monday, July 3, 2017

4th of July Mani 2017

Hello my MJF stars,
I didn't have a chance to make a YT video but I did have a chance to do a 4th of July themed mani for Mani Monday's. So lets get into what I created this year for 4th of July.

Indoor lighting with flash

Outside light with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Revlon colorstay Base coat
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
L.A. Girl Color Pop Celebrate
Nail Art Glitter Holographic Stars
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat

I pulled out Sinful Colors Endless blue which is one of my favorite blue nail polishes I own. I used that as the base color to had some fun glitter. Because why not. I put L.A. Girl Celebrate which has red, silver and blue glitters. I then added a holographic silver glitter star on each nail. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you have a fun and safe 4th Of July.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment