Monday, July 10, 2017

Review: Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly

Hello my MJF stars,
A while ago I was sent this Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly to test out. So I though I would give you my thoughts about this Lip Polish.

Buxom Dolly in box

Boxom Dolly out of box

Buxom Dolly 
I really like the box it really cute with the girl on it. I also really like the lip polish tube is really nice and sturdy which has a little wight to it. It has a doe foot applicator like most liquid lip products. I love the sliver on the top and the sliver writing. There is 0.15 oz in the tube which is a lot a product in the tube. Buxom Lip products are sold at Ulta and the lip polishes are $20.00 each.

Swatches on bare skin with flash


Dolly on bare lips

Buxom claims:
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish is the best-selling gloss from the lip plumping authority in a tingly shimmer-sheer finish. Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. A high-shine plumping gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft, plumped, and seriously sexy. Unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection - without irritation.

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly is a cult favorite which is a shimmery mauve. I really love this color its a pretty mauve with gold/ pink shimmer in it. I does not have gritty texture which nice with having a lip gloss with glitter. It would be pretty a topper over lip sticks. At first I was scared of the plumping action because some just burn my lips but this one it not like that at all. It have slight tingly on my lips with some mint scent. I really like it because I like mint lip products. I don't know if it plumped my lips like it claims. But it does feel like it moisturize my lips which is nice. It also not sticky like most lip glosses which you know I'm not a fan of sticky glosses. All in all I really like this lip polish and do I think its worth $20.00 not really to me because I don't like to spend a lot on my lip products but if they have a sale I would totally pick up more. If you want to splurge you should try this lip polish. 
  
What do you think? Have you tried this lip polish?

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

*I must disclose that I received this products compliments of Buxom Cosmetics as part of the #PreenmeVIP program. Also all my post reflect my honest opinion and be based on actual product use.


No comments:

Post a Comment