Monday, July 24, 2017

99 Cents Only Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a couple of  99 cents only hauls that I have been meaning to post so lets get right into what I found this time.




I need some Garden Wire for my plants so I picked up the Garden Ease Garden Wire Tie. They got more of the Prolinks USB to Micro B/5 Pin Charge'n sync cable so I picked up two more. I also been wanting a Hair Turban and found this cute butterfly one by Sultan's Linens.


I saw people on IG finding the Garnier Fructis hair soap so I picked up the Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner for $1.99 which is little bit cheaper than Walmart so I got two sets since I go through hair soap like crazy.


I saw these cute Dog t-shirts so I one in each color for my three doggies and they loved them but the girls are ruff with there clothing so they now have rips. So if your dog is hard on clothing then you might want pass on theses. I saw this Stars and Stripes Goblet and had to have it because it has stars and stars glitter in it too cute. I thought I would give this Exfoliating Natural Scrubber a try. I love candles and had to pick this Toccata Pineapple Papaya Scented Candle up because smelled so good. Its pretty big size for only $2.99. I really like these bandanas so I picked up this Studio 74 Multipurpose Bandana in  this pretty lime green color. I saw these Pocket Juice Portable Chargers on IG but they only had pink left at my store so I picked one up. I put some washi tape over it which I really liked how it came out. I also picked up this 11 LED Lantern which really bright. I got this Stars and Stripes Wall Decor because you know I love Stars. I bought this before 4th of July and I'm little behind on my posts lol.


I saw these Club bags which is prefect for my cell phone and can put cash or cards on the other side. They were $1.99 each so I picked up three different ones. The pink one I gave to my mom. I was happy to find two of the Storage Organizers because they are twice the size of the Dollar Tree ones.


I got this laundry basket because I always need one for my laundry and it was $2.99.


I also got this storage basket that was $2.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment