Monday, July 31, 2017

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walmart haul to show you so lets get into what I got.



I really happy to finally found Royal and  Langnickel Moda Prismatic 4pc Face perfecting kit  that everyone been buying. They were $16.84. I saw this Cool Gear 16oz Mermaid water bottle for $.88 so I had to get it. I found one of the Pure Ice 4th of July limited edition polishes in Sparkle City for $1.98 which is so pretty.

close up of Pure Ice Sparkle City


They had all of the 4th of July t-shirts on sale for $7.00 and I saw this Batman America shirt and had to get it. 


As I was checking out I found these Chapstick duos on sale for $.75 each so I picked up the Refreshing Watermelon and Sweet Peach.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Walmart haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment