Monday, July 17, 2017

Walgreens, Walmart and TJ Maxx Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you a few hauls from Walgreens, Walmart and TJ Maxx. When we took our trip to Utah we drove so we stopped at a few stores so lets get into what I hauled.





This first haul is from Walgreens. I got two Tsum tsum mini which was Squirt from Finding nemo and Pua from Moana. I also found this Firefly light up Star wars tooth brush for $.89. The batteries was dead but I bought anyways because I would replace them when I got home. I did and it works perfectly. I will not use the tooth brush but I just going to put it in my Star Wars Collection because its so cool. I also got Kenner Star Wars Princess Leia Organa figure for $4.99 which was $19.99. I'm really happy to add it to my Star Wars collection.


We also went to a Walmart and I picked up two blurays for $7.88. I got 25th Anniversary Edition of Stand By Me and Heathers. 


I also found this Friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street t-shirt for $7.50. I love both movies so I had to get it.


The last haul is from TJ Maxx. I found this Order Spa collection ultrasonic travel humidifier on clearance for $10.00. I also got this Gal Pal Microfiber Hair Towel for $3.00 on clearance. I found a pack of Eco tools makeup brush cleansing cloths to try out. It was also on sale for $2.00. I found another nail polish form O.P.I Hello Kitty collection in My Pal Joey which I really wanted from the collection. It was $3.99. I already did a mani with it because its such a pretty cream blue.


The last thing I got from TJ Maxx was this I Couture girl Strobe Wireless audio speaker on clearance for $8.00 and it was $19.99. I had to get it because it was so cute and I love it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 






No comments:

Post a Comment