Monday, July 10, 2017

Summer Peach and Pinksicle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. This time I want to wear a neon summery nail polish color so lets see what I put on my nail this time.

Inside light with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat and top coat 
Sinful Colors Summer Peach
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Pinksicle 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

As I said above that wanted to wear a neon bright summery color so I pulled out one of my favorite neon orange nail polish I own which is Sinful Colors Summer Peach which is a nice bright neon orange. It's a matte formula which is not my favorites but since its opaque in three coats it worth it. I don't know if they still make this polish but if you can find it and you like neon oranges its a must have. I then put Pinksicle on top which made it looks like candy on my nails. I really love this combo and if you can still find Pinksicle you should pick it up it looks so pretty over anything and everything.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment