Thursday, July 6, 2017

4th of July Eye Look 2017

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I did a 4th of July themed eye look this year. I did not have a chance to post it but I still want to show you it. So see what I create this year.


BH Cosmetics Wild & Free Eyeshadow palette

Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
BH cosmetics Wild & Free: Stars in picture: crease
Milani shadow eyez 12 hr wear eyeshadow winter white: eyelid
Nyx roll on shimmer Platinum:  eyelid and bottom lash
Princessa Liquid Velvet 24hr smooth matte lipstick Angel Red as eyeliner
Covergirl Lashblash Volume Mascara Very Black

I pulled out my BH Cosmetics Wild & Free Eyeshadow palette to use the navy blue color for my crease. I then put Milani pencil in winter white on my eyelid for a base for NYX roll on shimmer in Platinum to stick to so you can see all of the shimmer in it. I saw people use liquid lip sticks as liners so I thought I use Princessa Angel Red because I did not like it on my lips. I really like how it looks as liner and it not bother my eyes. I will be using it again as liner. I really love how this eye look came out and I forgot how pretty this BH cosmetics palette is.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 4th of July eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment