Monday, July 17, 2017

Loot the booty and My Pal Joey mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's. So lets see what I put on my nail this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly top2 bottom basecoat + top coat
Essie loot the booty
O.p.i My Pal Joey
Jordana Quick Shine topcoat

I've been wanting to wear Essie Loot the booty again. After doing a few coats, I decided I wanted to put My Pal Joey on top but I didn't like it the way it came out. So I put another coat of Loot the booty on top. I really like how it came out. Even thought I did not know what I wanted at first but I happy it came out to some thing that I liked.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Mani for Manicure Monday's.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment