Thursday, June 29, 2017

Second Eye Look: Lorac The Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man Tell No Tales Eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Lorac The Pirates of the Caribbean eyeshadow palette so lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Lorac The Pirates of the Caribbean Eye shadow palette :
Pirates Chest: crease
Treasure: eyelid and bottom lash
Compass: inner eyelid
Matte-y: brow bone 
Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliner Navy Foil
Wet N Wild Mega liner liquid eyeliner Eyespot
Maybelline the colossal big shot volum' express Black mascara

I wanted to use the reddish/brown colors in the palette because I thought it would look pretty with a shimmery blue eyeliner. I started with Pirates Chest in the crease then put Treasure on the eyelid and bottom lash. To open the eye I used Compass in the inner eyelid. I put Matte-y on my brow bone. I put Milani Fierce Foil on as the eyeliner but it was not blue enough so I put WNW eyespot on top of that so you can still see Navy foil but also have that bright blue of Eyespot to pop. I really like how this eye look came out. I can't wait to create more eye looks with this palette.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment