Thursday, June 1, 2017

Disney Store, Hot Topic and JC Penney Hauls| Tsum tsum Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
Lately my life been kinda crazy so I was not able to post on Monday but I'm back with a collective Tsum tsum haul from Disney Store, Hot Topic and JC Penney. If you been following me for a while you have been seeing that I been starting to collect Tsum tsum and this is the biggest haul yet. So lets get into what I got.




This first haul is from the Disney Store where I got two of the new summer collection. I saw the pineapple dale on instagram and had to have it. I bought Dale and had to go back for Coconut Chip. They were $5.95 each. They also smell so good. If did not know that Dale smalls like pineapple and Chip smells like coconut.


I also stopped in to Hot Topic and they had 3 for $10.00 which is a really good deal since they are $6.95 there. So I got Snow White, Olaf and Ursula.


I heard that JC Penney had Tsum tsum mini's on sale for .99 but when I got there they were $1.99 which is still a good deal so I Leia and Jabba the Hut.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment