Thursday, June 15, 2017

Marshalls and TJ Maxx Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you two little hauls from Marshalls and TJ Maxx so lets get into what I got.



I was so happy to find some Tattoo Junkee lip paints in colors I don't own yet. I really love the formula's of these liquid lipstick. They were $2.99 each and the colors I got was Past Curfew which a blue purple and Wicked which is lighter purple. They are both really pretty. I also found this Tervis Star Wars Cup on sale for $3.99 and it 16 oz. This is my first Tervis cup and I love it.


I then wet to TJ Maxx and they had 24 oz Star Wars Terivs cup for $7.99 that I had to have and been using it a lot. I know that I will probably get more too.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment