Monday, June 19, 2017

My Pal Joey and Konfection Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's and this time I wanted wear a bright blue polish so lets get into what I created this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside light with flash

Outside light no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat 
O.p.i My Pal Joey 
Sinful Colors Konfection
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat
Nail art Star Glitter 

I decided to to wear O.P.I my pal joey that I found at Tj maxx and been wanting. I'm so happy I found it because its a pretty bright blue. The formula is really nice and does not stain my nails. I had to add some glitter so I put Konfection on top which looked really pretty together as you can see. I add some nail art star glitter too. I really like how this mani came out. I can't wait to wear my pal joey again.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment