Monday, June 5, 2017

Thera-Pewter and Galactic Glam Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a Mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nail this time.

indoor light with flash

outside lighting with flash

outswide lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Sinful Colors Thera-Pewter
Pure Ice Galactic Glam
NYC Shine in a minute 202 grand central station top coat

I have been wanting to ware Thera-Pewter which is pretty stone gray color with pieces of silver glitter in it which is so pretty. It has a nice formula which I was happy about because of the pieces of glitter layed flat and had no texter. You know I did not stop there I had to add more glitter and wanted to see Galactic Glam over a lighter color nail polish because last time I put over a Sinful Colors Break Dance Not Hearts which is a metallic purple. I really like Galactic Glam over Thera-Pewter they are so pretty together.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment