Monday, June 26, 2017

Plumberry and Pinksicle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So get into what I put on my nail this time.

Indoor linghting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Jordana Plumberry
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Pinksicle
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I wanted to put Pinksicle over another base color since I really loved the shimmer of it as a topper. So I thought it would be pretty over Plumberry which is a purple/pink cream which is really pretty and have a nice formula. I really love how Pinksicle over Plumberry it makes me fell like a fairy or a unicorn. If you love purple/pinks you should pickup Plumberry from Jordana and of course if you can still find it pick up Pinksicle it would look pretty over any color to give a shimmery iridescent look.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment