Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: Influenster Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Vox Box

Hello my MJF stars,
I don't have a YT video for you again but I do have a review of the Influenster Maybelline Brow Drama Shape Chalk Vox Box so lets into what I got and my thoughts.

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Vox Box

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Chalkpowder

Maybelline Brow precise micro pencil

Swatches on my hand of the brow dram chalk powder and the Brow precise micro pencil

In this vox box you get the brow drama shaping chalk powder and they also gave us a bonus which is the Brow precise micro pencil which was nice. I got Medium Brown in the brow dram chalk powder and Auburn in the brow precise micro pencil. I have been using and loving Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara because it keeps my eyebrows in place. It also gives my brows little more thickness/color and easy to use which is what I'm looking for in a brow product. So lets see if these products do that for me.

Before and after

The browdrama shaping chalk powder was not easy to apply because you have to be light handed or it look like a mess. It has really bad fall out that gets all over your face. The formula apply smoothly but was messy. It did achieve bold, softly shaped brows which I don't like because I already have thick brows. To me it does not look natural to me. Also the color looks more light brown then Medium brown which is what its named. 
On the other hand I think the browprecise micro pencil is way better. In that it's easy to control and has wax in it so it sets my eyebrows in place. Also I like that I can fill in the spots where I don't have hairs. The color is also closer to my hair color but its little red but its way closer than the chalk powder. I also looked up the price of the mirco pencil its $6.99 for 0.002 oz which to me is a little bit pricey for the amount of product you get but it is cheaper than most highend brow pencils. But I don't think I will get rid of my Essance Make Me Brow gel because it only $2.99.

 I think skip the chalk powder which not good in my option but you might want to try the micro pencil if you like brow pencils.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



*I must disclose that I received these product's from Maybelline and Influenster free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment