Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kohl's, Kmart, Sephora and Disney Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a few hauls in which I only bought one item and thought I would but the four hauls together into one haul. So lets get into what I hauled this time.



Since I won some money on my vacation in  Las Vegas and I wanted this palette when I first saw it on instagram. I had a $5.00 off rewards for Kohl's so I used it to but the Lorac Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Me Tell No Tales eye shadow palette. It was $52.00 and with the coupon it was $47.00.


I also stop at a Kmart and found these cute Joe Boxer low cut 6 pack sock on clearance for $3.99.


I saw online that Sephora had the new Tarte make believe in yourself eye and cheek palette on sale for $30.00 which I been want since I saw it on Instagram. I had to go pick it up and it is even prettier in person and smells like vanilla.


I also stoped in the Disney Store and found all of the Disney Tsum tsum musical plushes for $7.99. So I had to get Ariel and love her.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls and keep eye out on reviews on the lorac and tarte palettes that I will be post soon.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment