Thursday, June 8, 2017

First Eye Look: Lorac The Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using Lorac eyeshadow palette from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City proof 24hr eye primer
Lorac The Pirates of the Caribbean Eye shadow palette :
Bones: crease
Starry Night: eyelid
Black Pearl: outer v in crease and bottom lash
Silvermist: inner eyelid
Matte-y: brow bone
Lorac front of the line pro black eye pencil bottom lash
Maybelline Master precise curvy liquid liner Black
W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara Blackest Black

When I opened this palette I wanted to use Starry Night and Black Pearl because they are so pretty. First I put Bones in my crease then I put Starry night on my eye lid and blended it into the crease color. I then put Black Pearl in my outer v and little bit into the crease. I used Silvermist to brighten my eye look and to open my eye. I put lorac pencil on bottom lash as a base for Black Pearl to give it smokey look. I really love how this eye look came out and love these eyeshadow they so nice. I can't wait to do another look with this palette. 

If you have not already check out my review of this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment