Monday, June 12, 2017

Silky Purple and Out of Orbit Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's so lets get right into what I put on my nails this time.

Indoor light with flash

Outside light with flash 

Outside light no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Jordana Silky Purple
Pure Ice Out of Orbit
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I have been wanting to put Out of Orbit on my nails by itself unlike my last mani I used it as a topper. I really love the formula and it has blue, purple in a blue base which is so pretty. You can't really see the beauty of this nail polish by the picture. I also wanted to wear Silky purple which is blue purple cream polish. I really like the formula on this polish too because it only took 2 coats to be opaque. I really like how this mani came out. It's so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Mani for Manicure Monday's.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment