Monday, June 26, 2017

First Eye Look: Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palettes

Hello my MJF stars,
Its been a while since I posted an eye look so I thought post one of the first eyelook using the Tarte Make Believe in yourself Eye & Cheek palette. So lets get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette:
Myth: crease
Marvel: Center Eyelid
Fairy: outer v and crease
Believe (Highlighter): inner corner eyelid
Wet N Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone
Maybelline Master precise curvy liquid liner Black
7w absolute lashes mascara Blackest Black

I wanted to use the lavender color in this palette and thought Marvel the sag color would look pretty with it. So I put Myth in crease to have transition to brow bone color which I used Brulee which is not in the palette since they don't have matte color like it in the palette. I like to have a matte highlight when I have shimmer on the eyelid. I put Marvel on the eyelid and Fairy on outer v and crease. I then put Believe in inner corner eyelid to open up my eye. I really love how this eyelook came out. I did have some fall out with Marvel but not much. I think next time I would use NYX milk as a sticky base so I wouldn't have fall out.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed seeing my eyelook.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment