Monday, September 25, 2017

Black and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Manicure for Manicure Mondays. I have been feeling in Fall/ Halloween mood with all of the stores bring out all of the Fall and Halloween goodies. So I wanted to wear a dark/fall nail polish so lets get into this week mani.

inside light with flash

outside light with flash

outside light no flash
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat
Kleancolor 5 Black
Milani 40 Diamond Dazzle 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

As I said I wanted to wear a dark color on my nail so I decided to put on Kleancolor black and I had to add some glitter of course. So I put Milani Diamond Dazzel on top which makes me think of a starry night sky. I really love the black with the iridescent glitter. I love Kleancolor polishes and need to get more. I really love Diamond Dazzel but I don't know if they still have it in the new bottles. I picked Diamond Dazzel at 99 Cents only store in the old bottle. So if you see pick it up it so pretty.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment