Thursday, September 14, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to show you a 99 Cents Only Store haul so lets get into what I got this time.



I found this Firefly Star Wars C3PO toothbrush set and you know I love star wars so I had to get it. I also picked up 2 packs of my favorite Razors by ShaveGaurd. I saw they had the two pack of the Crest Pro health sensitive & enamel shield tooth paste for $2.99 so I picked up a pack. I got one of the Coralite wrist support.


In this haul I picked up some Disposable latex gloves. I found this Garnier clean + makeup removing lotion cleanser for $1.99 and thought I would give it a try. I picked up some Truly Home Washcloth set for when I wash my face that was $1.99. I got another of there Dog Clippers. I got a pack of Mini Round Glue Sticks. I saw these Goody ouchless flexible snap clips to try. I saw they had some fruit of the loom underwear so I picked up a pack of Heather Bikinis for $3.99. I saw these Florentine collection 2 pillowcase in these two pretty designs so I had to get them to try out.


The last thing I got was another one of there oval tub in green for $1.99.

I hope you enjoyed this haul.  

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment