Thursday, October 26, 2017

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another haul to share with you from Walmart. So lets get into what I got from Walmart this time.




I was looking at toys and found these Disney Tsum tsum Fuzzy Tsum Friends Mystery Packs that never saw before. I got only two because that all they had left. They were $2.88 each. 


I got Tigger and Figaro. I really love them because they are so fuzzy and cute.


I also picked up some Halloween wigs that I thought I could use this year or next year. I got Two-Tone Long Curly Wig which is pretty blue and Mult-Color Long Wavy Wig which a read and black one. They were $7.98 which is a really good price for a wig.


I also found some of Danskin Woman Plus Sold Bungee Tanks on sale for $7.00. So I got Sparkling Orchid which is a pretty purple. 


I also got Peacock Plume which is a pretty blue. I really love these type of tank tops.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Walmart haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment