Thursday, October 5, 2017

First Eye Look: Nyx Happy Birthday palette with NYX Roll on shimmer

Hello my MJF stars,
Its been awhile since I posted an eye look so I thought I would post this first eye look using my NYX Happy Birthday palette and I also used one of the NYX roll on shimmer too. So lets get into this eye look that I created.


NYX Happy Birthday Eyeshadow Palette

Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Nyx Happy Birthday palette:
8: crease
10: crease and brow bone
9: outer v
Nyx glitter primer
Nyx Roll on shimmer res01 Green
W7 Liquid Eyeliner Black
Covergirl Lashblash Volume Mascara Very Black

When I first saw this palette it reminded me of fall because it had a lot of browns, oranges, green and purple which I love. I wanted to wear the NYX roll on shimmer in green so I thought it would go perfect with this palette. They don't have name so I had to number them. I used 8 in crease which is a matte chocolate color. I also used 10 which is a matte cream color to lighten and blend 8.  I put 9 which is dark plum purple color in the outer v. I put Nyx roll on shimmer in Green on the lid which I thought look really pretty with the purple and browns. I really love how this eye look came out and can't wait to try another eye look with palette. I sad that everyone can't own this palette since it was only for a birthday gift from Ulta.

I hope you enjoyed this eye look that I created. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment