Monday, October 23, 2017

Marshalls and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you two hauls from Marshalls and Target so lets get into what I got.



First haul is from Marshalls which I found this NPW Unicorn Pen for $3.99. I couldn't leave it because I love unicorns and had to have it. Since my mom took one of my makeup pencil sharpener and I saw this Dottie Loves Duo Pencil Sharpener for $2.99. I had to have this cute heart shape sharpener. I also got Revlon Kiss Balm Sugar Plum for $2.99 which I have been wanting to try this Kiss Balms. The last thing I got in this haul was these Le Gale Halloween Socks with doggies dress up in Halloween costumes for $1.99. They are so cute and they really nice socks for $1.99.



In this next haul was from Target which I found this NYX Turnt Up Lipstick in Stone that was $5.99 and now $2.98. I been wanting to try this NYX lipstick.


I also got Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Bluray + DVD + Digital on sale for $22.99.


You know I had to pick up some of the Halloween items that are $1.00 from the Target spot. I got three pairs of the Men's Crew Socks Skull and Cross Bones, Mummy and Bats designs.
I also got two of the Eye Poppers One Eye Monster and Skull. I wanted the black cat but they only had these two left.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment