Monday, October 16, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I know its been a week since I posted on this blog but there is a reason. If you haven't seen the news or my Instagram page. There are a few big fires in the county I live in right now. I don't want to get into it because it bring back bad memories and bad feelings for me. I just want to move forward but also in back of my mind. I'm thinking about the fires that still burning close to my home and few friends homes that are still standing. One of my friends lost her home already and its so hard right now. We are safe and hoping these fires will stop sooner then later. 

I'm trying to get back to normal to keep my mind busy. I'm trying to post some Halloween mani's and looks on here before Halloween but time will tell.

 I do have this 99 cents only store haul that I was going to post on Monday and never got a chance to so here it is.




I picked up another one of the Magic Sequin Pillows so that I had a pair. It was $2.99.


My dad found the LED Finger Spinners and he know I was looking for them. So he got me the Green and Blue.


I also found few Halloween items that I could not pass up so lets get into what I got. I saw this Happy Halloween Bob Wig in Red for $1.99 which is really cheap for a wig so I thought be something I can use for a costume look this year. I found this Happy Halloween Solar Mummy which was too cute not to pass up. I also found these Princessa Glow Me Up color sticks in three colors purple, pink and blue. I thought I could use in a costume and  $.99 each it would not brake the bank if it does not work. I also got the Princessa Neon + Glow in the Dark nail polish in pink, green and purple. You know I love glow in dark and neon polishes so I thought I would give them a go. I got four of the Happy Halloween Earrings which I never seen at 99 cents before. So I had to get the cameo earrings with the pink, red and green roses. I also got the purple spider ones too.


Here are the swatches of Princessa color sticks.


I also got theses Happy Halloween Spider Web Tulle in black and green. I got this Beauty Essentials Adjustable Headband try out when I wear a face mask or wash my face. I picked up more of Shave Guard Razors because I really like them and they are really good for the price. I got a bag of the Luden's Throat Drops Wild Cherry and Best Health methol cough drops Cherry. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.
 Please send good vibes to Sonoma County and I know we will get through this together.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment