Monday, October 16, 2017

First Halloween Mani 2017: Dreamy Coat and Great Graphite!

Hello my MJF stars,
If you want to know why I didn't post last week read my last post. Anyways, since I didn't post a mani last week I will post two today and they are both Halloween themed mani's. So lets get into the first mani I created.

inside lighting with flash

inside lighting and showing next day chipping
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat 
Kiss gel strong dreamy coat
Endless wear Great Graphite!
Halloween Nail Stickers 104
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

I wanted to do a glittery gray mani with some Halloween nail stickers. So I thought Kiss nail polish in Dreamy coat would be a good base for Endless wear Great Graphite! which I thought was a thin topper which I wrong. It probably would be find by itself with no base color. You can't really see the base color which I was bummed about. Then I put Milani Quick Dry Top Coat and it all went to crap. As you can see in the next photo it dried so fast it crinkled and started to crack off. I was really mad that it did that. I don't know if it was just the top coat fault or combo of having to many layers or what. So the next day I did another mani which I posted next.

Can you help me find out what happened?
 Let me know below if this happened to you before.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this mani even though it went wrong.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment