Monday, October 2, 2017

Yours and Um-Berella Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays so lets get into what I put on my nails this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

outside light with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Milani Base Coat 
Kiss gel strong Yours
Finger Paints Um-Berella 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

I was so excited to try the Kiss gel strong nail polish that I found at Dollar Tree so I decided to wear Yours which is a purple gray cream which was a pretty fall color. It looks really pretty by itself but I had to add some glitter so I put Finger Paints Um-Berella on few of my nails for little bit extra. I really liked how this mani came out and can't wait to try the other Kiss nail polishes.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment