Thursday, October 5, 2017

Disney Store and Hot Topic Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to show you one from Disney Store and Hot Topic. So lets get into what I found and had to take home with me.



Disney store had some Medium Tsum tsums on sale so I had to get Disney Tsum tsum Medium R2-D2 that was $5.99 on sale. This my first Medium size tsum tsum in my collection.


I also found this Disney Pirates Of the  Caribbean Mens T-shirt so you know I love pirates so it had to come home with me. It had a 2 for 15 each deal so I got this t-shirt and mom got one too.


They also had some Disney Tsum tsum mini's on sale for $2.99 so I had to get Star Wars Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to add to my star wars collection.


They also had this Disney Marvel Mens t-shirt on sale for $7.50. 


Now to my Hot Topic haul which they had a sale deal which it was buy one and two free which is a really good deal. I paid for the Harry Potter Scarf Watch which was $10.00. I got the Disney Snow White necklace that was $7.00 for free and the Disney Alice in Wonderland earrings that was $5.00 for free also. I'm so glad I waited because I really wanted the Alice in Wonderland Earrings but pass on the before and now I got for free.

I hope enjoyed my hauls even thought some of the deals are over. Just check you Hot topics and Disney Stores because they been having some good sales lately.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment