Thursday, October 26, 2017

Second Halloween Eye Look: Pirate

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Halloween themed eye look as well as a full face Halloween makeup. I thought it would be fun to do a Glamorous Pirate look. So lets get into what I did for this look.

Closeup of eye look
Products I used:
Eyes:
Jordana Eyeshadow base eye primer 
Maybeline Color Tatoo 24hr eyeshadow: Stroke of Midnight: eyelid base color
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
NYX Roll-on shimmer Onyx: eyelid to crease
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights: #1 in crease and bottom lash
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Marc Jacobs Highliner gel crayon Blacquer: bottom lash 
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof Liquid eyeliner perversion
Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive Clear
Select Lash Dramatic Lashes no name
Covergirl lashblast volume mascara Very Black
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow gel mascara: brows

For the eyes I thought I would do a smokey look since when I think pirate looks I think smokey. I think you also came to this eye look for a vampire or creature of the night. I used Stroke of Midnight as a base color for Onyx and make sure the glitter stay I used Glitter primer on top of Stroke of Midnight. I used the red eyeshadoow from the NYX brights palette in the crease and also bend the edges of Onyx. I used burlee as highlight of course. I used Blacqure on bottom lash for Onyx to stick to and smoke out then put the red to mirror the top lid. I put eyeliner and popped on some Halloween lashes and that it. I really love this eye look. I also showed you how the whole makeup look below.

Full face makeup with lippie #1


full face makeup with lippie #2

full face makeup with lippie #3


Close up of full face
Products I used:
Face: 
Olay Complete All day moisturizer sensitive
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation 100 ivory
L.A Girl Pro Conceal Classic Ivory
Wet N Wild  Photofocus Pressed Powder Neutral Beige
Lorac Disney Pirates of the Caribbean dead men tell no tales Cheek Palette:
Caribbean: blush
Lost Soul: bronzer
Destined: Highlighter 

Wig: Multi-color long wavy wig from Walmart

Lips: 
1 combo: NYX Trunt up! Lipstick Stone
2 combo: Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick: Widows Peek
3 combo: is #2 with NYX Roll-on shimmer in onyx center of lips

As you can see I put on a cool red and black wig that I got from Walmart and a pirate head band. I tried three different lippies as you can see but I love #3 which is Widows Peek with Onyx on the center of the lips. I'm really happy how this Halloween look came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this Halloween Look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment