Monday, October 30, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another 99 Cents Only Store haul. So lets get into what I got this time.



My dad saw this Studio 24 Toddler Backpack and picked up for me. I'm happy he did because its so cute and I will use it to carry something. It was $1.99.


I picked up some Curad Flex-Fabric Bandage because need some. I also need a new tongue scrapper so I got this Dr. Fresh Dental Care Kit. I saw this Captivating Perfume in a lip shape bottle and had to have it. I got the captivating which smelled the best out of the batch they had.


I saw these Happy Halloween Pumpkin Face Solar Stake and had to pick up one in each color. They did not have these last year.


I saw this Happy Halloween Sign with the bat and beware on it. I thought it was too cute and had to have it. I also got Happy Halloween Headband which is a pack of cat head bands which I thought I would use for a costume. I picked up one of the Happy Halloween Wig Cap, since I don't know where I put my other ones. The last thing I got was this Happy Halloween Lace Table Decor in purple which I really like and looks really nice on my tv stand.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment