Monday, October 16, 2017

Second Halloween Mani 2017: Clay On Words and Black

Hello my MJF stars,
If you wondering why I posted two mani's today check out my last post. Here is my second Halloween Mani so lets see what I created this time.

inside lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside ligting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
Finger Paints Clay On Words
Kleancolor Black
Fing'rs edge nail decal art 31116 Skull and Cross bones
Jordana Quick Dry Top Coat

If you saw my last post on my first Halloween mani and how horrible it came out. I thought I would do a gradient mani with orange and black. So I used Finger paints Clay on Words which is a pretty bright orange color with blue shimmer. I sponged on the Kleancolor black on tips because Clay on Words you can see nail through the polish with three coats. I also wanted to do a gradient like I said so I it did not matter. I also put a  skull decal which I really like how it came out. But a couple days later I had cracking again which was bummer. I also used a different top and bottom coat from the last mani that was cracking. So it might be the Finger paints nail polish because the other polish was a endless polish which is also finger paint brand. I might try those polishes again with another top coat and if it cracks then I know its the Finger paints polishes. Anyways I really loved how this mani came out and was bummed that it cracked and chipped off (By chipped off I mean the whole nail polish came off not a little chip wear) so fast.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my mani's this week.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment