Monday, October 23, 2017

Third Halloween Mani: Songbird Serenade and Numbskull

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Halloween mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I wore this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside light no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen  Salon effects nail polish strips Numbskull
Revlon Colorstay Base Coat 
China Glaze Songbird Serenade
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

 I have been wanting to  wear China Glaze Songbird serenade since I saw the My little pony collection so I thought I would do a Halloween mani with it. I also want to start to wear my Sally Hansen nail strips that just been sitting around. I have been wanting to wear Numbskull so I thought it would go perfect with Songbird Serenade. I really love Songbird Serenade its a black with purple, blue shimmer in it and it had a great formula this is three coats. In the Sally Hansen nail strips it does not say if you can put a top coat and this time I put a top coat which I think mad them last much longer. I still wearing them as I post this on blog with minimal chips which I think you must use top coat with these to last more than 4 days. 

I know this is a simple mani but I hope you enjoyed seeing it. I hope to have another mani up next week before Halloween so keep an eye out for that.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment