Thursday, October 19, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I'm behind on my posts so I decided to post another haul this time its a Dollar Tree Haul. So lets get into what I got.




I saw these LED Candles last year and did not buy them but this year I saw them and had to pick them up.


I found some books that sounded interresting so I got Dreamtime Stories Grave Secrets Anne and Gina Cascone and Extremities David Lubar. I figure for $1 that would give them a go. I alos found the seen on TV Luma Lights and thought I would give them a try.



I saw the new paltter that they have this year and I really liked Bats Platter because it looked so cute. I also got this Tape with these cute little owls on it and could not pass it up. I also got more of the LED Skull Lights and LED Bat Lights.



The last thing I got was this Window Decorations with skulls because you know I love skulls and had to have it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree Haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment