Monday, November 27, 2017

Firefly Sunset and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So lets get into what I wore this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Inside lighting no flash (nails cold)

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon Colorstay Base 
Fresh Paint Firefly Sunset
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

I have been wanting to wear the mood nail polish since I got them. So I put on Firefly Sunset which is a pink that turns into a purple when cold. I wish it was purple that turn pink because I like the purple more than the pink. But I still really like both colors. I then put some glitter on top so I put Diamond Dazzle which I think look really nice together. I like how this mani came out and I really liking the mood polish. I can't wait to wear the other one I got from Five and below.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment