Thursday, November 9, 2017

Second eye look: Nyx Happy Birthday palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the NYX Happy Birthday palette to share with you.



ProductsI used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer 
Maybelline color tattoo beige-ing beauty eyelid
Nyx happy birthday palette:
1:eyelid
3:outer v and crease
4: inner corner eyelid 
6:outer v
10: crease
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner Perversion 
Covergirl Lashblash Volume Mascara Very Black 

Since the NYX palette has a lot of colors that remind me of fall/ winter. I decidedto do a fall type of look. I used #3 in crease and outer v which is a pretty color. I put #1 on eye lid which a pretty shimmery cream color. I used #10 blend out edges of #3. I then put #6 to deepen the outer v. I really loved how this eye look came out. It says fall to me and I would not just wear in fall. I would wear it any time.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment