Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fourth Eye Look: Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using Tarte Make believe in yourself palette that I love. So let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City proof 24hr eye primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil cottage cheese
Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Palette:
Believe: center eyelid and lower lash
Crystal: inner, outer v eyelid, crease and lower lash
Wet N Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone
7w liquid liner Black
Covergirl Lashblash Volume Mascara Very Black

I thought I would do a halo eye look since I have not done one in a while. I used cottage cheese as a base for Believe to stick to and so it would show up since its a highlighter and its sheer. I put Crystal in crease and inner outer v of the eyelid. I used Brulee on my brow bone and to blend out edges of Crystal. I really like how this eye look came out. I can't wait to create another eye look with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment